BUILDIE acknowledges that the Service Users are interested in how BUILDIE uses and discloses personal data. Transparency regarding the use and disclosure of personal data is important to BUILDIE, and BUILDIE is committed to complying with the applicable data privacy and privacy laws. BUILDIE also grants great importance to the fact that Users have control over the personal data that they process when they use the Service.
BUILDIE may use third parties to process personal data when providing the Service to the User.
2. DATA COLLECTED BY BUILDIE
The personal data collected is mainly information voluntarily provided by the User to BUILDIE, but it is also collected from external sources or by automated means. Section 2 describes in detail what personal data BUILDIE collects. For the sake of clarity, it is noted that the User may also store materials on the Service that may include other personal data processed by BUILDIE on behalf and for the account of the User. This data is personal data of the Users and BUILDIE does not store this data in its User Register for its own use.
2.1. Data Disclosed by the User to the Service
BUILDIE may collect the following data from the Service Users (“Users”), which in some circumstances may be personal data:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business ID or identity number
- Invoicing and payment information
- Product and subscription information
- Customer contacts and feedback
- Business information such as customer company industry, area of operation, company description, websites
- Information regarding the use of the Service
- Information required for communication
- Permits and consents
- Other information obtained with the consent of the User.
2.2 Data Collected from External Sources
BUILDIE may also collect personal data from public sources and third party service providers to the extent permitted by law.
2.3 Automatically Collected Data
The Service may automatically collect the following data from the Service Users, which in some circumstances may be personal data:
- The data collection technology used in the Service automatically collects the URL from the site from which the User entered the Service and from the site to which the User enters upon leaving the Service. BUILDIE also collects the IP address and operating system information of the device on which the User accessed the Service, data about the use of the Service, and the User’s Internet operator name
- BUILDIE may store a cookie on the hard drive of the device used by the User to access the Service. Cookies are text files that are stored on the hard drive of the User’s device using the browser and then allow the User’s browser to be identified. Most currently available browsers allow the User to control cookies by, for example, blocking them altogether, accepting them individually, or deleting stored cookies from the hard drive. However, if the User completely blocks cookies from the browser, some features of the Service may not be available
- Google Analytics is part of the Service. By using cookies, Google Analytics collects and stores data, such as the time the site was visited, the sites visited, the time spent on each site, the IP address, and the operating system type of the device used. The Google Plugin (http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin/) in the browser allows the User to disable Google Analytics.
Other data that may be collected may include data about events that the User enters to the Service, as well as data about the User’s visits to the Service, such as tele communications and other communication information.
3. PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION BY BUILDIE
BUILDIE will use the collected data described in Section 2 for the following purposes:
- BUILDIE Service production and development
- Customer relationship management and development
- Customer service and business development
- Prevention and investigation of fraud and other malpractice
- Securing of BUILDIE rights and/or property
- Payment monitoring
- Analysis and statistics
- Polls and marketing research
- Personalization of user experience
- Other similar purposes
4. HOW BUILDIE DISCLOSES DATA
Unless noted below, BUILDIE will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose personal data relating to the Users
Personal data collected through the Service may be disclosed to third parties in the following categories:
- Service providers, such as payment processors, who enable the provision of the Service to the User
- Authorities, such as law enforcement, if BUILDIE is legally obligated to do so or if BUILDIE needs to protect its rights or the rights of third parties
In addition, BUILDIE may disclose data to third parties in an aggregated form so that it does not contain personal data and it is not possible to identify an individual Users.
5. USER RIGHTS
The User has the following rights with regard to personal data concerning him/her.
5.1 Right to Know What Data of the User BUILDIE Holds
If the User wishes to know what personal data BUILDIE holds about the User, the User may contact BUILDIE in writing at the address below. BUILDIE will aim to respond promptly. BUILDIE may charge a small processing fee if less than twelve (12) months have elapsed since the User’s last personal data request.
5.2 Right to Rectify, Delete or Update Incomplete, Incorrect, Outdated or Unnecessary Personal Data
The easiest way to rectify, delete, or update personal data the User submits to the Service is to log in to the Service and make any necessary changes there. For any other questions regarding the rectification, deletion or updating of personal data held by BUILDIE, please contact the address below.
5.3 Right Not to Receive Electronic Direct Marketing Messages Sent by BUILDIE
6. DATA SECURITY
BUILDIE will take the measures required by the Personal Data Act to protect the Users’ personal data from unauthorized access or loss, misuse or alteration by third parties. The data is collected in databases, which are protected by firewalls, passwords and other technical means. The databases and their backups are located in locked and guarded premises and only certain predesignated persons are authorised to access. Access is granted only to persons who need access to the data to perform their duties. The persons who process the data are subject to the obligation of professional secrecy under the Personal Data Act. While BUILDIE strives to ensure the integrity and security of personal data, BUILDIE cannot warrant that its security measures will prevent unauthorized access to personal data by third parties such as so-called hackers. BUILDIE does not warrant that the personal data of the User will be protected against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
7. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION OR THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
BUILDIE does not transfer personal data outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
8. DATA SECURITY OF CHILDREN
10. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?